Monday 6 February 2012

Welcome.....

So then..... I decided to write a blog. Nothing fancy or about anything in particular, it will exist purely at my whim and will likely get ignored quite often. Still, I can give you a brief estimation of what to expect, should anyone actually end up reading it.......

- TOYS! And by 'toys' I mean, of course....... miniature wargaming! Yes, another geek has found yet another reason to never leave the safety of their living room! The internet is a wonderful boon to all of us sallow-skinned, overweight, dice wielding evolutionary apexes. I'll mostly be writing about the games I play, why I like them, what I don't like about them etc. I'm also a fairly avid painter, so expect to see some right shoddy photos of some nicely painted miniatures in the future :D

For 2012 I intend to be playing lots of: Malifaux, Eden, Pulp City, Carnevale and Bushido - so stay tuned for existing news in regards to my forays into these games. Huzzah!

- COMICS! I'm not talking superheroes here.... those spandex wearing gimps can all piss right off. I don't really know what genre I consider myself to like..... Horror? Crime? Who knows.....

- TELLY! I loves me some telly :D Sadly, Telly ain't what it used to be so expect a lot of ranting.....

- FILMS! As telly....

- ARSEHOLES... of the people variety of course. Anyone pisses me off, you're damn right my handful of readers will be hearing about it so watch out....

..... and I reckon that's about it for now. I'm sure there shall be other things, but until they happen who knows what they will be.

Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment